2015 Arctic Cat Wildcat X EPS
wildcat X (5)
Big Red Motorsports - O'Neill
Wildcat X EPS
- 1000 H2 V-Twin High Output 4-Stroke Engine with EFI: The 951cc, H2, liquid-cooled V-Twin EFI engine features a Pentroof Hemispherical Combustion Chamber, providing the efficiency advantages of 4 valves per cylinder. Oxygen is inhaled though a 50mm throttle body. And exhaled through a 2-into-1 tuned ceramic-coated exhaust with a new pipe and closed loop EFI system for improved fuel efficiency. Looking for a little extra getup and go? The X Limited and X models have 90+ horsepower.
- JRi ECX-1 Suspension with 5-Link Trailing Arms: With a full 18-inches of travel, we're still the only machine in the category that goes to this extreme to keep your wheels firmly planted on the ground. Add JRi-ECX-1 shocks to the mix and say good bye to the bumps.
- Digital/Analog Gauge: Instantly access the information you need. The digital/analog gauge provides 14 critical operation indicators including clock/hour meter, fuel level, mode button, set/reset button, odometer/trip, gear position, speedometer/tachometer, needle display, differential lock, high beam, battery condition, temperature and oil pressure.
- Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 Tires with Aluminum Wheels: Right at home in the deep sand, on the rocks or on the trail, Maxxis® Bighorns offer a wide footprint, excellent shock absorption and large shoulder lugs, providing great traction on all types of terrain.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): Thanks to variable assist electronic power steering (EPS) which activates automatically at the moment of ignition, steering your machine requires minimal effort even at rock crawling slow speeds.
- Race-Inspired Bucket Seats: Designed by the guys and gals who chase the checkered flags, these high-back seats are designed to keep all body types in good riding posture across all kinds of terrain.
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering: Our adjustable tilt steering allows the rider to put the steering wheel exactly where they want to provide the most comfort and confidence.
- Front & Rear Aluminum Bumpers: With painted aluminum bumpers, the WildcatTM X Limited and X models look even wilder. And they're tough enough to dish it out as well as they take it.
- 300 lb. Box Capacity with Tie Down Hooks: When you travel far and wide, you often need to bring supplies. The rear cargo box carries up to 300-lbs. of whatever you need to get where you're going.
- Automotive-Style Paint: After you're done covering it in dirt, it's nice to know you can hose it off and have it look pretty as new. That's the advantage of automotive-style paint.
- Engine Displacement, Engine Type: 951, V-Twin, SOHC, High Output 4-Stroke
- Cooling System: Liquid with Dual Fan
- Bore x Stroke: 92x71.6 mm
- Alternator Capacity: 36 amps
- Fuel Capacity: 8.8 gal
- Power Steering: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Transmission: Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc with Dual Piston Caliper / Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel: Double A-Arm / 17 in.
- Rear Suspension / Travel: 5-Link Trailing Arm / 18 in.
- Ground Clearance: 13 in.
- Front Tire / Size: Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 / 27x9R14
- Rear Tire / Size: Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 / 27x11R14
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Overall Size LxWxH: 128x64x66.8 in.
- Wheelbase: 95 in.
- Dry Weight: 1357 lbs.
- Box Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: NA
- Hitch Type: NA
- Instrumentation: Analog/Digital
- Lighting: Dual LED Headlights & Taillights
- Available Colors: Team Arctic Green Paint, Viper Blue Paint, White Metallic Paint
- 2 Race-Inspired Seats
- Automotive-Style Paint
- Color-Matched Suspension Arms
- Front & Rear Aluminum Bumpers
- Half Doors
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering
- JRi ECX-1 Compression Adjustable Shocks
- Lockable Glove Box
- Preload Adjustable Suspension Springs
- Tie-Down Hooks
- Engine Type
- V-Twin, SOHC, High Output 4-Stroke
- 951 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 92 x 71.6 mm
- Liquid with Dual Fan
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire
- Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 / 27x9R14
- Rear Suspension
- 5-Link Trailing Arm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual Piston Caliper
- Rear Tire
- Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 / 27x11R14
- Dry Weight
- 1357 lb.
- 95 in.
- Front Travel
- 17 in.
- Rear Travel
- 18 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 13 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.8 gal
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb.
- Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System
- 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Team Arctic Green, Viper Blue, Metallic White