2018 Yamaha Concierge 4 (AC)
Call for Price
Whether picking up VIPs at a private airport, or escorting guests on a factory tour, our four- and six-seat Concierge models will impress even the most discerning passengers. With a smooth, quiet ride, and the widest, most comfortable seats in the industry, these vehicles provide a truly first-class experience.
- Motor: 48-volt AC Motor
- Output Rating: 6.7 hp for 60 minutes
- Motor Control Unit: NEOS 350 amp AC controller by Toyota Industries Corporation
- Batteries: Standard: Six 8-volt Trojan T-875 Batteries with HydroLink Watering System Optional: Eight 6-volt Trojan T-105 Batteries
- Charger: YAMAHA-built automatic microprocessor-based high frequency switching regulated charger.
- Overall Length: 128 in. (3250 mm)
- Overall Width: 47.2 in. (1200 mm)
- Overall Height(with suntop): 75.2 in. (1910 mm)
- Overall Height(without suntop): 48.1 in. (1222 mm)
- Wheelbase: 98.1 in. (2492 mm)
- Front Wheel Tread: 34.3 in. (870 mm)
- Rear Wheel Tread: 38.6 in. (980 mm)
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 5.8 in. (148 mm)
- Floor Board Height: 13.5 in. (342 mm)
- Frame: HybriCore™ Chassis features a robotically welded automotive ladder-style frame mated to a polypropylene structural floor. Frame components are protected with a multi-step phosphate treatment, electro-deposition epoxy-based coating, and an electro statically applied polyester/urethane powder topcoat.
- Body: Custom-formulated thermoplastic olefi n and the front is painted with a two-part top coat of high-luster automotive-grade polyurethane.
- Front Wheel Suspension: Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension.
- Rear Wheel Suspension: Unit swing arm with coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers.
- Brakes: Self-adjusting, mechanical rear drum.
- Seating: Seamless, fabric-backed vinyl bonded to pure, virgin foam contoured seat cushions and matted to a warp and moisture-resistant polypropylene bottom strengthened with plated steel inserts.
- Bumpers: Front and rear 5 mph energy-absorbing bumpers.
- Maximum Forward Speed: 19 mph (31 km/h)
- Maximum payload: 99 lb.
- Hill climbing capacity: 20 deg.
- Minimum turning radius: 15 ft. (4.56 m)
- Dry Weight: 767 lb. (349 kg) w/o suntop and batteries; 1144 lb. (519 kg) w/ Trojan T-875 batteries
- Tire Size: 205/65-10 DOT (4-ply rating)
- Seating Capacity: 4 persons
- Available Model Colors: Glacier, Emerald, Tanzanite, Sandstone Metallic, Moonstone Metallic, Onyx Metallic, Jasper Metallic
- Available Seat Color: Standard: Stone Optional: Black
- Available Suntop Color: Stone, White, Black
- Warranty: Standard 2-year limited vehicle warranty
- Engine Type
- 48-volt AC Motor
- 6.7 hp for 60 minutes
- Front Suspension
- Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension.
- Rear Suspension
- Unit swing arm with coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers.
- Front Tires
- 205/65-10 DOT (4-ply rating)
- Rear Tires
- 205/65-10 DOT (4-ply rating)
- Self-adjusting, mechanical rear drum
- Frame Type
- Curb Weight
- Dry Weight: 767 lb. (349 kg)
- 98.1 in. (2492 mm)
- 128 in. (3250 mm)
- 75.2 in. (1910 mm)
- 47.2 in. (1200 mm)
- Top Speed
- 19 mph (31 km/h)
- Passenger Capacity
- Glacier, Emerald, Tanzanite, Sandstone Metallic, Moonstone Metallic, Onyx Metallic, Jasper Metallic
- Standard 2-year limited vehicle warranty