2018 Yamaha Concierge 6 (AC)
Call for Price
When your guests arrive, you want to make a lasting first impression. Knowing that, we’ve outfitted both our four and six-seat Concierge models with a wealth of features to impress even the most discerning passengers. Thanks to extra-smooth handling and a quiet ride, plus the widest bench seats in the industry, it’s first-class luxury that sets the stage for a memorable visit.
- Motor: 48-volt AC Motor
- Output Rating: 6.7 hp for 60 minutes
- Motor Control Unit: NEOS 350 amp AC controller by Toyota Industries Corporation
- Batteries: Standard: Six 8-volt Trojan T-875 Batteries with HydroLink Watering System Optional: Eight 6-volt Trojan T-105 Batteries
- Charger: YAMAHA-built automatic microprocessor-based high frequency switching regulated charger.
- Overall Length: 161.4 in. (4100 mm)
- Overall Width: 47.2 in. (1200 mm)
- Overall Height(with suntop): 75.2 in. (1910 mm)
- Overall Height(without suntop): 46.9 in. (1190 mm)
- Wheelbase: 131.4 in. (3337 mm)
- Front Wheel Tread: 34.3 in. (870 mm)
- Rear Wheel Tread: 38.6 in. (980 mm)
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 4.3 in. (110 mm)
- Floor Board Height: 13.5 in. (342 mm)
- Frame: HybriCore™ Chassis features a robotically welded automotive ladder-style frame mated to a polypropylene structural floor. Frame components are protected with a multi-step phosphate treatment, electro-deposition epoxy-based coating, and an electrostatically applied polyester/urethane powder topcoat.
- Body: Custom-formulated thermoplastic olefi n and the front is painted with a two-part top coat of high-luster automotive-grade polyurethane.
- Steering: Self-compensating double reduction helical rack-and-pinion, permanently lubricated with sealed, greaseless tie-rod ends.
- Front Wheel Suspension: Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension.
- Rear Wheel Suspension: Unit swing arm with coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers.
- Brakes: Self-adjusting 4-wheel mechanical drum.
- Seating: Seamless, fabric-backed vinyl bonded to pure, virgin foam contoured seat cushions and matted to a warp and moisture-resistant polypropylene bottom strengthened with plated steel inserts.
- Bumpers: Front and rear 5 mph energy-absorbing bumpers.
- Maximum Forward Speed: 19 mph (31 km/h)
- Maximum payload: 99 lb.
- Hill climbing capacity: 20 deg.
- Minimum turning radius: 3.2 m
- Dry Weight: 1010 lb. (458 kg)
- Seating Capacity: 6 persons
- Available Model Colors: Glacier, Emerald, Tanzanite, Sandstone Metallic, Moonstone Metallic, Onyx Metallic, Jasper Metallic
- Available Seat Color: Standard: Stone Optional: Black
- Available Suntop Color: Stone, White, Black
- Warranty: Standard 2-year limited vehicle warranty
- Engine Type
- 48-volt AC Motor
- 6.7 hp for 60 minutes
- Front Suspension
- Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension.
- Rear Suspension
- Unit swing arm with coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers.
- Self-adjusting 4-wheel mechanical drum
- Frame Type
- Curb Weight
- Dry Weight: 1010 lb. (458 kg)
- 131.4 in. (3337 mm)
- 161.4 in. (4100 mm)
- 75.2 in. (1910 mm)
- 47.2 in. (1200 mm)
- Top Speed
- 19 mph (31 km/h)
- Passenger Capacity
- Glacier, Emerald, Tanzanite, Sandstone Metallic, Moonstone Metallic, Onyx Metallic, Jasper Metallic
- Standard 2-year limited vehicle warranty