2018 Yamaha The Drive² - PTV (AC)
Call for Price
Why choose between luxury and reliability? With the new Drive² line of Personal Transportation Vehicles, now you don’t have to. Over 60 years of precision engineering and technological innovations come together in our most beautiful and luxurious personal transportation line to date.
- Large Bagwell: Our new larger, more spacious bagwell holds two staff bags comfortably and securely.
- Automotive Style Dash - Personal: Our newly designed dash has large, dual-sized cup holders, room for more items like snacks and mobile devices, and comes standard with two USB ports.
- Larger Rear Access Panel: 382% larger for ease of maintenance.
- Front Suspension: Fully independent front suspension for maximum performance and comfort.
- Larger Sweater Basket: Most storage and no cleaning required.
- ClimaGuard™ Top: Features a double rain channel, clog-proof downspouts, and still the widest, longest coverage area in the industry.
- Storage Bin with No-slip Mat: 34% larger to keep more valuables in place.
- Motor: 48-volt AC Motor
- Output Rating: 6.7 hp for 60 minutes
- Motor Control Unit: NEOS 350 amp AC controller by Toyota Industries Corporation
- Batteries: Standard: Six 8-volt Trojan T-875 Batteries with HydroLink Watering System Optional: Eight 6-volt Trojan T-105 Batteries
- Charger: YAMAHA-built automatic microprocessor-based high frequency switching regulated charger.
- Overall Length: 93.6 in. (238 cm)
- Overall Width: 47.3 in. (120 cm)
- Overall Height(with suntop): 71.5 in. (182 cm)
- Wheelbase: 64.4 in. (164 cm)
- Front Wheel Tread: 35 in. (89 cm)
- Rear Wheel Tread: 38.7 in. (98 cm)
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 5.5 in. (14 cm)
- Floor Board Height: 12.9 in. (33 cm)
- Frame: HybriCore™ Chassis features a robotic welded automotive ladder-style steel frame protected with a multi-step full-immersion phosphate treatment, electrodeposition epoxy-based coating, and an electrostatic applied polyester/urethane powder topcoat.
- Body: Mold-in Polypropylene for Glacier color. Custom-formulated thermoplastic olefin painted with a two-part top coat of high-luster automotive-grade polyurethane.
- Steering: Self-compensating double reduction helical rack-and-pinion.
- Front Wheel Suspension: Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension.
- Rear Wheel Suspension: Swing arm with coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers.
- Brakes: Self-adjusting mechanical, rear wheel drum brakes.
- Bumpers: Front and rear 5 mph energy-absorbing bumpers.
- Maximum Forward Speed: 19 mph
- Hill climbing capacity: 15 deg.
- Minimum turning radius: 9.5 ft. (2.9 m)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gas): 5.8 U.S. gal. (22 L)
- Tire Size: 205/65-10 DOT (4 ply rating)
- Seating Capacity: 2 persons
- Available Model Colors: Standard: Glacier Metallic: Bluestone, Rich Brown, Moonstone, Sandstone, Onyx, Aqua Blue, Jasper
- Available Seat Color: Standard: Stone Optional: Black
- Available Suntop Color: Standard: Stone Optional: Black
- Warranty: Standard 4-Year Limited Vehicle Warranty
- Engine Type
- 48-volt AC Motor
- 6.7 hp for 60 minutes
- Front Suspension
- Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension.
- Rear Suspension
- Swing arm with coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers.
- Front Tires
- 205/65-10 DOT (4 ply rating)
- Rear Tires
- 205/65-10 DOT (4 ply rating)
- Self-adjusting mechanical, rear wheel drum brakes
- Frame Type
- 64.4 in. (164 cm)
- 93.6 in. (238 cm)
- 71.5 in. (182 cm)
- 47.3 in. (120 cm)
- Top Speed
- 19 mph
- Passenger Capacity
- Standard: Glacier Metallic: Bluestone, Rich Brown, Moonstone, Sandstone, Onyx, Aqua Blue, Jasper
- Standard 4-year limited vehicle warranty.