2019 Textron Off Road Prowler Pro
Stock Image: Marsh Green
Where does Prowler Pro get its quiet work ethic? Look no further than the American factory it was born in. And the legacy of Textron vehicles that stand behind it. With a whisper-quiet, 50HP engine, plenty of storage space and more than 50 custom and easy-to-install accessories, Prowler Pro is ready to dig in — whether you're on the clock or on the hunt.
- Whisper-Quiet 50HP EFI Gas Engine with 812cc
- Vibration-Reducing Frame
- Pro-Terrain 26x10-12 Front and Rear Tires
- 3-Person Bench Seating
- 10-inch Front and 9.5-inch Rear Suspension Travel
- 10.75-inch Ground Clearance
- 2,000-lb Towing Capacity
- 1,500-lb Payload Capacity
- 1,000-lb Capacity Cargo Box with Tilt
- 17.95 cu-ft of Storage
- Electronically Selectable 4WD
- Selectable Locking Rear Differential
- Noise-Reducing Design: We built every inch of Prowler Pro to start quiet, and stay quiet. Whisper-Quiet 50HP Gas Engine with 812cc; Sound-Dampening Intake Design; Rear-Mounted Engine to Reduce Noise and Vibration; Vibration-Reducing Frame; Precision-Tuned Exhaust System
- Rear-Mounted Engine to Reduce Noise and Vibration: Positioned in the rear of the vehicle to lower unwanted noise.
- Sound-Dampening Intake Design: Made to keep your ride quiet.
- Precision-Tuned Exhaust System: Eliminates abrasive exhaust tones.
- Work-Ready: 2,000-lb Towing Capacity; 1,500-lb Payload Capacity; 1,000-lb Capacity Cargo Box with Tilt; 3-Person Bench Seating; Column Shifting Adjustable Driver Seat; Easy to Service and Upgrade
- 3-Person Bench Seating: Bring more passengers along for the ride.
- Simple to Service: Easy access panels make vehicle maintenance quick and easy.
- 1,000-lb Capacity Cargo Box with Tilt: A truck-like bed makes it easy to load up, drop off and repeat.
- Next-Level Storage: Prowler Pro was designed to help you carry everything you need for the road ahead, with plenty of built-in storage space. 17.95 cu-ft of Storage; 14.72 cu-ft Cargo Box; Customizable Modular Design; Multiple In-Cab Storage Compartments; Removable Passenger Seats; Spacious Glove Box; Behind-the-Seat Storage
- Removable Passenger Seats: Both cushions detach easily to fit behind seat-backs for added storage and space.
- Customizable Modular Design: Additional accessories are quick and easy to install.
- Behind-the-Seat Storage: A dry and secure compartment for your gear.
- Suspension & Handling: 10-inch Front and 9.5-inch Rear Suspension Travel; 10.75-inch Ground Clearance; Pro-Terrain 26-inch Front and Rear Tires; Selectable Locking Rear Differential; Electronically Selectable 4WD
- Reliability: Made in Thief River Falls, MN; Built with Textron Precision Engineering; Aggressively Tested for Over 1,000 Hours
- One-Piece Poly Roof: Overhead coverage made of durable polyethylene.
- Truck-Inspired Cab: Front and rear glass windshields, hard doors and a two-piece roof keep you protected from the elements.
- Center Seat Console: Additional drink holders and added storage within arm's reach.
- Full Poly Vented Windshield (HC): Polycarbonate protection with two vents for optimal airflow.
- Brush and Grille Guards: Additional protection for the front of the vehicle.
- 12-Inch Light Bar: Additional LED lighting lets you start work early and finish late.
- Engine Type: Liquid-Cooled 4-Stroke, 3 Cylinder Dual Overhead Cam, Gas Engine
- Horsepower: 50HP
- Displacement: 812cc
- Drive Train: CVT
- Drive System: Electric 2/4WD
- Fuel System: Closed-Loop EFI with Catalyst
- Gear Selection: Column Shifter (P, R, N, H, L)
- Front Differential: 2/4WD with Electronic Actuator
- Rear Differential: Selectable Locking
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Cargo Box Capacity: 1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity: 2,000 lb. (907.2 kg)
- Steering: Rack and Pinion, Tilt Steering Wheel
- Front Suspension: Double A-Arm with 10 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Double A-Arm with 9.5 in. (24.1 cm) Travel
- Shock Absorbers: Gas Charged Twin Tube
- Brake System: Dual Piston Front Calipers and Single Piston Rear Calipers
- Front Tires: 26 x 10-12, Pro Terrain
- Rear Tires: 26 x 10-12, Pro Terrain
- Wheels: Steel
- Overall Length: 126 in. (320 cm)
- Overall Width: 63 in. (160 cm)
- Overall Height: 74 in. (188 cm)
- Overall Weight: 1,567 lb. (710.8 kg) (Dry) / 1,657 lb. (751.6 kg) (Curb)
- Wheelbase: 85 in. (215.9 cm)
- Seat Height: 32 in. (81.3 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 10.75 in. (27.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gal (37.9 L)
- Box Dimensions: 40.5 x 54 x 11.6 in. (102.9 x 137.2 x 29.5 cm)
- Hitch: Standard/2-inch (5cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Digital Speedometer, Odometer, Techometer, Tripmeter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet, On-Board Diagnostics
- Lighting: Dual High/Low Beam Halogen Headlights and LED Taillights
- Seating: Bench Seat, 3-Passenger with Removable Passenger Seats
- Storage Components: Cargo Dump Box, Glove Box, Behind-Seat Storage, Cup Holders (2)
- Additional Features: 3-Point Seat Belts, Seat Belt Rev Limiter, Half Doors, Roll-Formed ROPS, Headlights, Brake Lights, Passenger Grab Handle, Customizable Speed Controller
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, 3 Cylinder Dual Overhead Cam, Gas Engine
- Fuel System
- Closed-Loop EFI with Catalyst
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Dual Piston Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 26 x 10-12, Pro Terrain
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Rear Brakes
- Single Piston Rear Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 26 x 10-12, Pro Terrain
- Dry Weight
- 1,567 lb. (710.8 kg)
- 85 in. (215.9 cm)
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 9.5 in. (24.1 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10.75 in. (27.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Box Capacity
- 1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,000 lb. (907.2 kg)
- Drive System
- Electric 2/4WD
- Marsh Green